Demetris Ch. Demetriades LLC is looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial, administrative and paralegal support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the partner’s working life and communication.
We require someone adaptable who is able to take on tasks, no matter how large or how small. Previous experience as a PA or paralegal is not a must but will require the right mindset and dedication.
Do not apply if you are looking for a nice and comfortable desk job, this position will be for an aggressive individual that wants to advance in their career.
- acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- reminding the partner of important tasks and deadlines
- typing, compiling and preparing memos, presentations and correspondence
- managing databases and filing systems
- implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- collating and filing expenses
- miscellaneous tasks to support Partner
- Proactive and adaptable
- Trustworthy and discrete
- Organisational skills
- Tact and diplomatic
- Excellent writing skills in English and Greek
- Background in Legal research and drafting
- Good knowledge of office software
- PA diploma or certification would be considered an advantage
- Russian will be considered an advantage
- Career advancement
- Working hours 9:00 – 6:00 (Breaks 13:00-15:00)
Successful candidates shall be given an assignment that shall test legal research and writing skills.
Interested applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com