The Cyprus Companies Law, Cap 113 provides for three methods for winding-up a company. Involuntary…
Liquidations, Strike Off & Reinstatement of a Company
How to Reinstate a company in Cyprus
Reinstate a CompanyIn the event that a company has been liquidated or struck off the Registrar of Companies (hereinafter referred to as “ROC”), any interested party has the ability though a court order to reinstate a company.
- The accountants prepare and finalise accounts for all pending year that have not been submitted to the ROC.
- We prepare and submit a Court Application requesting that the company be reinstated. A hearing is held on a set date and the Judge needs to be satisfied that there are reasonable ground to issue the relevant order.
- Once we obtain the reinstatement order it is submitted together with required HE32 and accounts.
- The outstanding levy is paid.
- The ROC reinstates the company. The Reinstatement fees for strike off are at €500 (in addition to the outstanding amount of the annual levy) and a penalty of €750 where a company is re-instated after the two-year period.
Our Services Cover
Corporate & Commercial We handle all types of commercial transactions from company acquisitions, creation and
Fiduciary Services Our Administration department provides services such as reviewing & execution of documents, alterations
Company Formation & Administration Cyprus is a favoured jurisdiction for many international companies and wealthy
Banking & Finance Cyprus attracts huge deposits from foreign businesses and individuals as a result
Intellectual Property Protecting one’s intellectual property rights forms an integral part of today’s corporate world.