CYPRUS STUDENT VISA
Non-EU Students looking to travel and study in Cyprus need to apply and obtain a student visa and a temporary residence permit.
Holders of a valid, double or multiple entry, Schengen visa can travel to Cyprus without requiring the national visa to stay in Cyprus for up to 90 days.
EU and EFTA nationals do not require a student visa to enter Cyprus but will require a residence permit if their course will last longer than 90 days.
Steps in the application process:
- Enrol at University or Training Organization: Receive your formal admissions letter confirming your registration to your course.
- Documentation: We shall prepare and provide you with a visa application form which you will need to execute and provide us together with 4 passport sized photographs, academic qualification records, proof of English proficiency and a scanned copy of your passport.
- Conduct medical examinations: you must undergo medical examinations for hepatitis B and C, tuberculosis, HIV/AIDS and syphilis.
- Visa appointment: once we have received the documentation our legal team shall arrange an interview at a Cypriot Embassy, mission or consulate in your home country.
- Approval of Visa: the Cyprus Student Visa approval stage is fairly quick and an approval shall be granted within 15- 30 days.
- Arriving in Cyprus: Upon arriving in Cyprus, you must visit the migration department and submit all relevant documentation for your temporary residence permit. Your biometrics and signature will be needed and will therefore need to appear personally at the migration department.
- Application form
- Proof of available funds to support your course and stay in the Republic of Cyprus
- Academic Records and qualifications
- Evidence of English language proficiency (IELTS or TOEFL)
- Clean criminal record Certificate from your home country
- Travel health Insurance
For further information on Cyprus Student Visa please contact us.